2022, № 98UDC: 619:57.083.37
Application of immunohistochemical reaction for immunophenotyping of leukocytes in tissues and organs of pigsThe article demonstrate the method of immunophenotyping of leukocytes in histological slices of tissues and organs of pigs using an indirect immunohistochemical reaction based on the monoclonal antibodies specific to the surface antigenic markers of the studied cells. For immunophenotyping lymphoid cells we were using an indirect immunohistochemical reaction and cryotomy of native histological slices from bronchial lymph nodes taken from weaned piglets. Considering the cross-reactivity of antibodies between human lymph markers and swine, in this study were used mouse monoclonal antibodies specific to CD3, CD14 and CD20 markers of human leukocytes (Russian Federation). As results of our study were carried out T-lymphocytes, macrophages and B-lymphocytes which were observed in histological slices of bronchial lymph nodes of pigs. The calculation of positively reacting leukocytes and the percentage of different immunophenotypes of leukocytes in the studied organ were performed. Based on the results obtained by us, it can be seen that the largest number of leukocytes falls on the population of T cells (CD3), while the number of macrophages (CD14) and B cells (CD20) may vary, perhaps this is due to the individual reactions of the pigs. The obtained results can expand the scope of the immunohistochemical reaction and the method of immunophenotyping of leukocytes in pig tissues and organs can be more accessible for veterinary and research laboratories.
Keywords: Immunophenotyping, immunohistochemistry, clusters of differentiation (CD), leukocytes, lymphocytes, macrophages, histology.
- Майоров, Р. В. Методы оценки иммунного статуса: методическое пособие / Р. В. Майоров, Е. В. Нусинов. - ГБОУ ВПО Тверская ГМА; Тверь. - 2012. - 15 с.
- Семченко, В. В. Гистологическая техника / В. В. Семченко, С. А. Барашкова, В. Н. Артемьев. - Омская областная типография; Орел: 2006. С. 38 - 43.
- Хайдуков, С. В. Стандартизованная технология «Исследование субпопуляционного состава лимфоцитов периферической крови с применением проточных цитофлюориметров-анализаторов» / С. В. Хайдуков, Л. В. Байдун, А. В. Зурочка, А. Т. Арег // Российский иммунологический журнал. - 2014. - Т. 8(17). - № 4. - С. 974-992.
- Piriou-Guzylack, L. Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update / L. Piriou-Guzylack, H.Salmon // Veterinary Research, BioMed Central. - 2008. - Nо. 39(6). - P. 1-28.
- Stafford Victoria Vasilyevna, PhD in Biology, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Federal Scientific Center - All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Medicine named after K.I. Scriabin and Ya.R. Kovalenko RAS".
- Streltsova Yana Borisovna, junior scientist, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Federal Scientific Center - All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Medicine named after K.I. Scriabin and Ya.R. Kovalenko RAS".