2022, № 96UDC: 636.4.087.74
Factors affecting the efficiency of synthetic lysine supplementation in diets for young pigsIn experimental groups (n=12) of piglets, the effectiveness of compensating lysine supplements was studied against the background of various levels of energy and protein. An additional live weight gain due to the addition of the L-lysine HCl preparation for 90 days amounted to at the expense 22% along with sufficient energy concentration. Energy deficiency in diets (-7%) turned out to be a limiting factor limiting this effect. The level of crude protein content in diets with a compensated concentration of lysine was not significant. When balancing diets for pigs, the content of limiting essential amino acids (AA) of lysine, threonine, methionine is controlled, taking into account the degree of availability of each of them. Missing AA can be added in the form of drugs. In this case, it is necessary to control the ratio of lysine to energy, which should correspond to the recommended standards [1, 5]. Preparations of lysine and other amino acids, mainly imported, are presented on the Russian market. There are recommendations for the maximum effective addition of synthetic lysine in combination with sources of threonine and methionine for the early phase of growing period, which is at the expense 3.2 kg / ton of corn-and-soy diet . In a scientific and economic experiment, the effectiveness of the use of synthetic lysine was studied, including in combination with methionine and threonine against the background of simple diets for piglets aged 30-120 days. In the control rations, the concentration of lysine at the maximum inclusion of vegetable protein feeds (cake, fodder yeast) was 9.5 g/kg (starter) and 7.5 g/kg (grower), i.e. lysine deficiency was 32% and 18%, respectively. A higher lysine gradient was created due to synthetic AA, mainly lysine.
Keywords: Young pigs, requirements in amino acids, lysine, threonine, methionine, feed, metabolic energy, protein.
- Рядчиков, В. Г. Основы питания и кормления сельскохозяйственных животных / В. Г. Рядчиков. - Краснодар: КГАУ, 2013. - 616 с.
- Рядчиков, В. Г. Нормы потребностей свиней мясных пород и кроссов в энергии и переваримых аминокислотах / В. Г. Рядчиков // Научный журнал КубГАУ. - № 34(10). - 2007. - С. 1-29.
- Рядчиков, В. Идеальный белок в рационах свиней и птицы / В. Рядчиков, М. Омаров, С. Полежаев // Животноводство России. - 2010. - С. 49-51. DOI:10.25687/1996-6733.pro-danimbiol.2018.2.57-67.
- Каширина, М. Идеальный протеин для свиней / М. Каширина, Е. Головко, М. Омаров // Животноводство России. - 2005. - С. 29-30.
- National Research Council. Nutrient Requirements of Swine: 10th Revised Edition. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. - 1998. - Р. 212. https://doi.org/10.17226/6016.
- Derochey, J. M. Growing-Finishing Pig Recommendations /j. M. Derochey, S. S. Drits, R. D. Goodband // Kansas State University. - 2007. - Р. 1-16.
- Omarov Mahmud Omarovich, DSc in Biology, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Ratoshny Alexander Nikolaevich, DSc in Agriculture, professor, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Agarkova Natalya Vasilievna, postgraduate student, FSBSI "Krasnodar Research Centre for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine".