2020, № 85UDC: 57.085.23+ 577.21
Using the molecular genetic approach to solve the practical problems of experimental haploidy of cabbage vegetable cropsFor breeding purposes, the scheme of the conveyor production of double haploids of white cabbage (Brassica oleracea L.) has been improved in relation to the genotypes of the collection of the vegetable growing department of the Federal Scientific Rice Centre. The ploidy of androgen regenerants was determined by counting chloroplasts in the closing stomatal cells, as well as by direct counting of chromosomes in preparations of root meristems. The results of cytological studies are compared with the data of DNA analysis, in which the allelic state of microsatellite DNA of donor and regenerant loci was compared. To confirm the effectiveness of the scheme, regenerated plants, which were of gamete origin according to DNA analysis, were planted in a greenhouse to assess the morphotype by soil control. Studied 10 SSR markers. The most informative, heterozygous at the studied donor microsatellite locus were selected. The allelic state of the BoIAB20TR, BRMS-042 and BN83B 1 loci was evaluated in 65 regenerants. The methodological control scheme for the gamete origin (microspores) of regenerated cabbage obtained in the anther culture in vitro regenerants based on molecular marking is theoretically substantiated. The possibility of using the molecular genetic approach to solve the practical problems of experimental haploidy of important agricultural plants is shown. A methodological scheme for the clonal micropropagation of androgenic plants of white cabbage for accelerated mass reproduction of breeding valuable genotypes has been developed.
Keywords: Anther culture in vitro, regenerants, white cabbage Brassica oleracea L, microsatellite marker.
- Kasha, K. J. Production of doubled haploids in crop plants / K. J. Kasha, M. Maluszynski, B. P. Forster, I. Szarejko (eds) / An introduction. In: Doubled Haploid Production in Crop Plants. Springer, Dordrecht/ - 2003. ISBN978-90-481-6393-9 DOI: https:// doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-1293-4_1.
- Харченко, П. Н. Использование метода культуры пыльников в ускорении селекционного процесса / П. Н. Харченко, В. И. Шкловский // Доклады ВАСХНИЛ. - 1982. - № 9. -С. 24-25.
- Zhang, F. L. Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of cotyledonary explants of chinese cabbage (Brassica campestris L. ssp. pekinensis) / F. L. Zhang, Y. Takahata, M. Watanabe and J. B. Xu / Plant Cell Rep.- 2000. - V. 19. - P. 569-575.
- Гурецка, К. Получение гомозиготных линий капусты белокочанной (Brasica oleracea L, varcapitata L.) через культуру пыльников / К. Гурецка // Скерневицы. - 1998. - 71 с.
- Hansen, M. ABA treatment and desiccation of microspore-derived embryos of cabbage (Brassica oleracea ssp. capitata L.) improves plant development / M. Hansen // Journal of Plant Physiology. - 2000. - V. 156. - P. 164-167.
- Zhou, W. J. Increasing embryogenesis and doubling efficiency by immediate colchicine treatment of isolated microspores in spring Brassica napus / W. J. Zhou, P. Hagberg, G. X. Tang // Euphytica. - 2002. - Vol. 128. - P. 27-34.
- Savenko Elena Georgievna, Phd in Biology, senior researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Center of Rice”.
- Mukhina Zhanna Mikhailovna, DSc in Biology, chief researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Center of Rice”.
- Glazyrina Valentina Aleksandrovna, senior researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Center of Rice”.