2017, № 69UDC: 664.8: 658.562
Assessment of the quality and safety of canned vegetables “green peas”The results of testing natural vegetable products with a view to their identification and confirmation of conformity to requirements of GOST R 54050-2010, TR CU 022/2011 "Food products in part of its marking" and TR CU 021/2011 "On food safety" are demonstrated. An integral part of providing the required level of quality of food products is its identification. In connection with the expansion of international trade, extensive system of logistics, wide use of food additives in food technology food and consumer markets are increasingly supplied with low-quality products representing a health hazard, which requires mandatory quality control measures of manufactured products and their safety ensuring. The article presents the results of testing of canned vegetables "Green Peas" produced according to GOST by 4 firms - manufacturers of Russia and in the Krasnodar Territory: "Donskoy Strtelets", "Heinz", "Gryadka Udachi" and " Green Ray", whose products are widely available in consumer and food market of Krasnodar. Research on confirmation of products conformity to requirements of the normative documentation and safety indicators was carried out at the Department of storage and plant production processing technology, Kuban State Agrarian University and accredited testing laboratory "Center for food quality", Research Institute of Biotechnology and Certification of Food Products, Kuban State Agrarian University. Organoleptic evaluation of samples quality was carried out according to the following criteria: appearance, taste, odor, peas’ grains color, consistency and quality of the filling liquid. It is established that in appearance in all samples of canned grains were whole, without any admixture of grains shells and forage peas of brown color. The taste and smell of green peas was natural, characteristic of canned green peas, without foreign smell or taste. The color of the grains was uniform, from green to light green, which is permitted by the requirements of GOST. The consistency is soft and homogeneous. The filling liquid was transparent, of greenish shade, with valid small precipitate particles of pulp. Physical and chemical assessment of the quality of canned vegetable samples "Green peas" was conducted according to the standardized parameters: the mass fraction of peas from net weight, mass fraction of chlorides; the content of impurities.
Keywords: Canned food, quality, green peas, safety, production, organoleptic evaluation, physico-chemical indicators, microbiological tests
- Влащик, Л. Г. Разработка технологии пектинопродуктов с высокими качественными показателями из выжимок винограда различных сортов / Л. Г. Влащик // Известия высших учебных заведений. Пищевая технология. - 2010. - № 1. - С. 8.
- ГОСТ Р 54050 - 2010. Консервы натуральные. Горошек зеленый. Технические условия. - Введ. 2012-01-01. - Москва: Стандартинформ, 2011. - 16 с.
- Донченко, Л. В. Национальные и международные аспекты безопасности пищевой продукции в условиях членства в ВТО / Л. В. Донченко, В. Д. Надыкта. - Монография: М., 2014. - 432 с.
- Технический регламент Таможенного союза «О безопасности пищевой продукции». ТР ТС 021/2011 - Москва: 2011. - 72 с.
- Технический регламент Таможенного союза 022/2011 «Пищевая продукция в части ее маркировки». - Москва: 2011. - 29 с.
- Vlaschik Lyudmila Gavrilovna, Phd in Engineering, assistant professor of the chair of technology of storage and processing of plant products, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Tarasenko Anna Vyacheslavovna, bachelor, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Kiykova Yulia Andreevna, bachelor, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.