2021, № 92UDC: 57.085.23+ 577.21
GSNTI: 68.35.03, 62.33.29
Comprehensive assessment of russian androgenic rice varieties in the territory of ChinaUnder the conditions of breeding, control and competitive nurseries, Russian breeders studied double lines (DH) as candidates for varieties, possessing a complex of economically valuable traits, from which varieties Privolny-4, Sonata and Sonet were selected. Androgenic varieties have a high yield, excellent quality of cereals, are resistant to lodging and shedding, and also show resistance to blast in the Krasnodar rice-sowing zone. Within the framework of Russian - Chinese cooperation, as part of 10 domestic rice varieties, androgenic varieties were sown for a comprehensive assessment in China. Chinese colleagues evaluated Russian rice varieties for biological, morphological and economically valuable traits of plants and grain, for resistance to blast in the breeding base of the Hainan province of China with favorable agro-climatic conditions for rice cultivation. In the course of two-year studies, the variability of the biological characteristics of the plants of the tested varieties, depending on the agro-climatic conditions, was noted. Based on the results of the research, it is planned to develop hybridization schemes for the inclusion of Russian rice germplasm in breeding schemes carried out by Chinese rice breeders.
Keywords: Orysa sativa l, in vitro anther culture, induction medium, regenerant, DH-lines, blast.
- Zhu, Li. Rapid generation of selectable marker-free transgenic rice with three target genes by co-transformation and anther culture / Li Zhu, Ya-ping Fu, Wen-zhen Liu, Guo-cheng Hu, Zong-xiu Sun // Rice science, 2007. - V.14. - P. 239-246.
- Senadhira, D. Development of the first salt-tolerant rice cultivar through indica/indica anther culture / D. Senadhira, F. J. Zapata-Arias, G. B. Gregorio, M. S. Alejar, A. M. Galvez // Field crops research, 2002. - Vol. 76. - P. 103-110.
- Mishra, R. In-vitro androgenesis in Rice: advantages / R. Mishra, J. Gundimeda, R. Narashima // Constraints and future prospects rice science, 2016. - Vol. 23. - P. 57-68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rsci.2016.02.001.
- Lapitan, V. C. Molecular characterization and agronomic performance of DH lines from the F1 of indica and japonica cultivars of rice (Oryza sativa L.) / V. C. Lapitan, E. D. Redoña, T. Abe, D. S. Brar // Field crops research, 2009. - Vol. 112. - P. 222-228. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fcr.2009.03.008.
- Mishra, R. Development and Characterization of elite doubled haploid lines from two indica rice hybrids / R. Mishra, G. Jwala, N. Rao, R. Rao, P. Kaushal // Rice science, 2015. - Vol. 22. - P. 290-299.
- Savenko Elena Georgievna, Phd in Biology, senior researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.
- Mukhina Zhanna Mikhailovna, DSc in Biology, leading researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.
- Glazyrina Valentina Aleksandrovna, senior researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.
- Shundrina Lyudmila Anatolevna, researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.
- Wen Jing Zheng, researcher, Liaoning Rice Research Institute.
- Zuobin Ma, researcher, Liaoning Rice Research Institute.
- Changhua Wang, researcher, Liaoning Rice Research Institute.
- Zhengyan Pan, researcher, Liaoning Rice Research Institute.