2021, № 91UDC: 632.95:338.314.052.5
Analysis of the pesticide market in the Russian FederationLong-term data on the actual use of plant protection products in the Russian Federation are presented. It is established that by 2020, the volume of pesticide use since 2000 has increased by 2 times, the area of cultivated crops by 3 times. The average pesticide load in the Russian Federation was 0.596 kg / ha of arable land, and 0.686 kg / ha of cultivated land. At the same time, the use of highly toxic drugs of the 1st class of danger has decreased and the use of drugs of the 3rd class has increased. Currently, the volume of use of domestic drugs is 40%. The range of registered brands of pesticides has increased significantly, in 2020, 1,562 were used, of which 423 (27%) were domestic, and 1,139 were imported. The Russian market for the production of chemical protection products is represented by 60 manufacturers. The leading positions are occupied by companies that supply a full range of plant protection products, their share was 85.7% of the total volume. Economic analysis of protective measures has shown that the use of chemical and biological plant protection products is profitable. The cost of the stored crop (in actual sales prices) amounted to 673.2 billion rubles, the cost of protective measures - 233.3 billion rubles, the conditional net income - 403.9 billion rubles, the profitability - 173%. The profitability of the use of insecticides - 168%, fungicides - 149%, herbicide treatments -130%, biological agents - 173%.
Keywords: Plant protection products, hazard classes, pesticide load, economic efficiency.
- Государственный каталог пестицидов и агрохимикатов, разрешенных к применению на территории Российской Федерации, М., 2020. - 826 с.
- Гончаров, Н. Р. Развитие инновационных процессов в защите растений / Н. Р. Гончаров // Защита и карантин растений. - 2010. - № 4. - С. 4-8.
- Захаренко, В. А. Заинтересованно о пестицидах / В. А. Захаренко // Защита и карантин растений. - 2012. - № 2. - С. 11-12.
- Mikhailikova Vera Vasilyevna, Phd in Agriculture, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Fedеral public budgetary scientific institution All-Russian Research Institute of Protection of Plants".
- Strebkova Nina Sergeevna, applicant, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Fedеral public budgetary scientific institution All-Russian Research Institute of Protection of Plants".