2021, № 91UDC: 630*232.1
GSNTI: 68.47.03. 68.47.15
Phenotypical and genetic age-age correlations in progeny tests Scots pineThe aim of the study was to assess the magnitude of age-age correlations in progeny test in connection with the problem of choosing the optimal scenario for the development of Scots pine seed production. Five aggregates of Scots pine clons, homogeneous in age and origin, were studied, a total of 313 ramets and 80 clones. The weighted average value of the phenotypic correlation of the height of clones at the age of 8-10 years and the age of 22-25 years is 0.38 and is almost completely determined only by the ratio of the trunk heights at these ages. There is no correlation (-0.03) between the intensity of growth in the first and second periods of ontogeny of clones. The influence of the ratio of average indicators of a trait at an early and late age on the phenotypic age-age correlation is considered. The low efficiency of early diagnosis of the growth rate of the offspring is shown.
Keywords: Scots pine, age-age correlations, early diagnosis, forest seed production, progeny test.
- Luckert, M. K. The allowable cut effect as a policy instrument in Canadian forestry / M. K. Luckert, D. Haley // Can J For Res. - 1995. - No. 25. - P. 1821-1829.
- Фолконер, Д. С. Введение в генетику количественных признаков / Д. С. Фолконер / - Пер. с англ. - М.: ВО Агропромиздат, 1985. - 486 с.
- Lambeth, C. C. Juvenile-mature correlations in Pinaceae and implications for early selection / C. C. Lambeth // For Sci. - 1980. - No. 26. - Р.5 71-580.
- Федорков, Ф. Л. Возраст оценки качества потомства в испытательных культурах сосны / Ф. Л. Федорков, А. А. Туркин // Лесоведение. - 2009. - №2. - С. 69-80
- Kamalov Ravil Mingazovich, PhD in Agriculture, Senior Researcher, Federal State Budgetary Institution "All-Russian Research Institute of Forest Genetics, Breeding and Biotechnology".