2019, № 79UDC: 619:618.14]:636.2
Differential diagnostics, treatment and prevention of uterine subinvolution in cowsOne of the leading branches of animal husbandry is dairy cattle breeding - the supplier of valuable food for humans. The most important condition for increasing the production of livestock products is to intensify the reproduction of cattle herds by maximizing the implementation of genetically determined potential fertility of breeding stock on the basis of prevention and elimination of infertility.In many farms annually a large number of cows and heifers reached the mating age remain barren, causing huge losses. One form of infertility is symptomatic. It is caused by inflammation, often chronic, or functional disorders of the genitals of the animal, ie. gynecological disease. The data on the spread of such pathology as uterine subinvolution in cattle herd are given. Keeping animals in premises of a closed type leads to an increase in postnatal complications. One of the causes of these complications is metabolic disorders. It is established that improper treatment of uterine subinvolution leads to the development of infertility in animals. Symptomatic infertility develops against the background of chronic subinvolution of the uterus and ovarian hypofunction. Chronic diseases of the uterus and ovaries lead to hypogalactia and infertility of cows. The therapeutic efficacy of the complex Ganivet in postpartum subinvolution of the uterus and ovarian hypofunction in cows has been studied. Clinical and gynecological study was conducted on 425 cows that were repeatedly inseminated, but were not fertilized and did not show hunting for a long time after calving. According to the results of the experiment, after treatment with ganavet complex, it was established that the biochemical parameters of the blood were restored to physiological boundaries, the excretion of acetone bodies with milk stopped and the density and level of protein in the blood increased.
Keywords: Subinvolution of the uterus, infertility, complex ganavet, stimulation of sexual function, metabolism
- Назаров, М. В. Руководство по акушерству, гинекологии и биотехнике размножения животных : учеб. пособие / М. В. Назаров, Е. А. Горпинченко, Б. В. Гаврилов. - Краснодар : КубГАУ, 2017. - 309-313 с.
- Нежданов, А. Г. Послеродовая гипофункция яичников у молочных коров и гормональные методы их терапии / А. Г. Нежданов, А. О. Митина, А. М. Синёва, Г. П. Дюльгер // Ветеринария. - 2018. - № 7. - С. 39-46.
- Полянцев, Н. И. Ветеринарное акушерство, гинекология и биотехника размножения : учебник / Н. И. Полянцев. - СПб : Лань, 2015. - 480 с.
- Турченко, А. Н. Профилактика субинволюции матки и эндометритов у коров / А. Н. Турченко // Научные основы профилактики и лечения патологии воспроизводительной функции сельскохозяйственных животных. - 2010. - № 2. - С. 41-43.
- Beagley, J. C. Physiology and Treatment of Retained Fetal Membranes in Cattle / J. C. Beagley, K. J. Whitman, K. E Baptiste // J. Vet. Intern. Med. - 2013. - № 24. - P. 261-268.
- Nazarov Mikhail Vasilyevich, DSc in Veterinary, Professor, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I. T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Kazarinov Vitaliy Alekseevich, graduate student, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I. T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Rudneva Yana Alexandrovna, graduate student, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I. T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Dzamykhova Daria Nikitovna, graduate student, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I. T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.