2022, № 99UDC: 636.5:577.1:591.25
Сomparative assessment of the effect of biologically active drugs on the elemental status in the body of broiler chickensIn order to identify interelement relationships in various biosubstrates of broiler chickens, a correlation analysis was carried out when using multidirectional preparations of Tsamax (50 g/kg of feed), Vetom (1.5 g/kg of feed) and Arbocel (1 g/kg of feed) in the diet of broiler chickens of the Arbor-Aikres cross leads to a change in the exchange of chemical elements in the body. When the exchange energy in the body of chickens changes, the pool of chemical elements changes. Introduction of the mineral supplement Tsamax into the diet corrects the diet by Co, Si, Al, Li. Probiotic Vetom changes the content of Fe, Cu, B, Li, Se, Si, I, Li, Si. Arbocel dietary fibers normalize the content of Se, B, Mn, V, P, Ca. Correlation analysis of the links between chemical elements and indicators of metabolism revealed the elements indicators of metabolic processes, which can be used to judge the lack or excess of the accumulation of Si, Fe, Zn in the blood serum, Ca, Mg, Cr in the body of a bird.
Keywords: Сhemical elements, metabolism, broiler chickens, trace elements, macronutrients, feeding, body composition, blood.
- Adhikari, P. An approach to alternative strategies to control avian coccidiosis and necrotic enteritis / P. Adhikari, A. Kiess, R. Adhikari, R. Jha // J Appl Poult Res. -2020. - No. 29(2). - Р. 515-534. - DOI: 10.1016/j.japr.2019.11.005.
- Grechkina, V. V. Justification of rational and safe biotechnological methods of using fat additives from vegetable raw materials / V. V. Grechkina, S. V. Lebedev, I. S. Miroshnikov, V. A. Ryazanov, E. V. Sheida, V. L. Korolev // IOP: Earth and Environmental Science. - 2021. - No. 624(1). - Р. 012160. doi:10.1088/1755-1315/624/1/012160.
- Holscher, H. D. Fiber supplementation influences phylogenetic structure and functional capacity of the human intestinal microbiome: follow-up of a randomized controlled trial / H. D. Holscher, J. G. Caporaso, S. Hooda // Brulc Am J Clin Nutr. - 2015. - No. 101(1). - Р. 55-64. - DOI: 10.3945/ajcn.114.092064.
- Hosseindoust, A. A dose-response study to evaluate the effects of pH-stable β-mannanase derived from Trichoderma citrinoviride on growth performance, nutrient retention, and intestine morphology in broiler chickens / A. Hosseindoust, S. Lee, W. Gook Nho, Y.H. Song, J.S. Shin, S. Laxman Ingale, et al. // Ital J Anim Sci. - 2019. - №.18(1). - Р.147-154. - DOI: 10.1080/1828051X.2018.1500872.
- Jha, R. Dietary fiber and intestinal health of monogastric animals / R. Jha, J. M. Fouhse, U. P. Tiwari, L. Li, B.P. Willing // Front Vet Sci. - 2019. - No. 6. - Р. 48. - DOI: 10.3389/fvets.2019.00048.
- Kimiaeitalab, M. V. A comparative study on the effects of dietary sunflower hulls on growth performance and digestive tract traits of broilers and pullets fed a pullet diet from 0 to 21days of age / M. V. Kimiaeitalab, S. Mirzaie Goudarzi, E. Jiménez-Moreno, L. Cámara, G. G. Mateos //Anim Feed Sci Technol. - 2018. - No. 236. - Р. 57-67. - DOI: 10.1016/j.anifeedsci.2017.11.023.
- Koçer, B. Effects of sunflower meal supplementation in the diet on productive performance, egg quality and gastrointestinal tract traits of laying hens / B. Koçer, M. Bozkurt, G. Ege, A.E. Tüzün // Br Poult Sci. - 2021. - No. 62(1). - Р. 101-109. - DOI: 10.1080/00071668.2020.1814202.
- Lebedev, S. Use of chromium nanoparticles as a protector of digestive enzymes and biochemical parameters for various sources of fat in the diet of calves / S. Lebedev, E. Sheida, I. Vershinina, V. Grechkina, I. Gubaidullina, S. Miroshnikov, O. Shoshina // AIMS Agriculture and Food. - 2020. - No. 6(1). - Р.14-31. - DOI: 10.3934/ agrfood.2021002.
- Li, Y. Effects of dietary fiber levels on cecal microbiota composition in geese / Y. Li, H. Yang, L. Xu, Z. Wang, Y. Zhao, X. Chen // Asian-Australas J Anim Sci. - 2018. - No. 31(8). - Р. 1285-1290. - DOI: 10.5713/ajas.17.0915.
- Liu, B. Response of gut microbiota to dietary fiber and metabolic interaction with SCFAs in piglets / B. Liu, W. Wang, X. Zhu, X. Sun, J. Xiao, D. Li // Front Microbiol. - 2018. - No. 9. - Р. 2344. - DOI: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.02344.
- Sadeghi, A. Efficacy of dietary supplemental insoluble fibrous materials in ameliorating adverse effects of coccidial challenge in broiler chickens / A. Sadeghi, M. Toghyani, S. A. Tabeidian, A. D. Foroozandeh, G. Ghalamkari // Arch Anim Nutr. - 2020. - No. 74(5). - Р. 362-379. - DOI: 10.1080/1745039X.2020.1764811.
- Grechkina Viktoriya Vladimirovna, PhD in Biology, assistant professor, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Orenburg State Agrarian University"; Federal Scientific Center of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Sheida Elena Vladimirovna, PhD in Biology, research associate, Federal Scientific Center of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Lebedev Svyatoslav Valerievich, DSc in Biology, leading researcher, Federal Scientific Center of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Petrusha Yuri Konstantinovich, postgraduate student, junior researcher, Federal Scientific Center of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.