2022, № 94UDC: 622.214.171.124:633.81
Study of biologized safflower cultivation technology in Western KazakhstanThe article presents the material for studying the comparative productivity of safflower in cultivation using traditional and biologized technology. The purpose of the research is to create agricultural landscapes of safflower (Carthamus tincforiusincforius) to provide vegetable oil producers with high-quality raw materials and rational management of organic agrocenoses using elements of biologization. The place of the 2020-2021 experiment was Western Kazakhstan in the conditions of production of the Daukara peasant farm on medium-loamy dark chestnut soils. The experiment is based on the method of systematized plots performed in three repetitions. Two technologies of safflower cultivation were used. In studies using traditional technology, safflower was cultivated using mineral fertilizers during sowing. In the variant of the biologized technology in the organic farming system, the Biodux biostimulator, Organica S biofungicide, Organit N, Organit P bio-organic fertilizers are used for processing seed material and during the growing season of crops. As a result of the conducted research, it was found that the pre-sowing treatment of seeds and the use of biological preparations and biofertilizers during the growing season contributes to the activation of a number of growth, physiological and biochemical processes of plants, which leads to an increase in the safflower yield. On average, over the years of research, in the combined use of Biodux biologics, Orgamica S biofungicide and Organit N, Organit P biofertilizers (biologized technology), maximum yield indicators (0.82 t/ha) and oil harvesting (0.25 t/ha) of safflower were obtained. It was found that the use of biologized safflower technology in comparison with traditional technology increases the yield by 0.197 t/ha, oil collection by 0.068 t /ha; fat content by 1.325%.
Keywords: Safflower, cultivation technologies, organic farming, yield, oil content.
- Закон Республики Казахстан. О производстве органических продуктов: от 27 ноября 2015 года № 423-V ЗРК. URL: https://online.zakon.kz/document/?doc_id=37002307#pos=164;-49.
- Willer, H. Current status of organic oilseeds worldwide Statistical update / H. Willer, J. Travnicek, B. Schlatter // OCL - Oilseeds and fats, Crops and Lipids. - 2020. - V.27. - No. 62. - P. 6-12.
- Suleimenova, N. Environmental Monitoring of the Sustainability and Productivity of the Agroecosystem of Oilseeds in South-East Kazakhstan / N. Suleimenova, G. Orynbasarova, M. Suleimenova, A. Bozhbanov, S. Yerekeyeva // Journal of Ecological Engineering. - 2021. - V.22. - No. 7. - P. 89-99.
- Kumar, U. K. Yield, Nutrient Uptake and Economics of Safflower as Influenced by INM under Irrigation and Rainfed Plantin / U. K. Kumar, K. P. Vani, A. Srinivas, B. P. Surendra // International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences (IJCMAS). - 2017. - V. 6. - No. 10. - P. 2178-2183. https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2017.610.258.
- Özer, I. Effects of organic fertilizer on yield and quality of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L) / I. Özer, A. Bağcı // Agriculture and Foresty. - 2014. -V. 60. - No. 4. - P. 217-222.
- Hussain, M. I. Salt and drought stresses in safflower / M.I. Hussain, D. Lyra, M. Farooq, N. Nikoloudakis, N. Khalid // Agronomy for Sustainable Development. - 2016. - No. 36. - P. 4-15.
- Толмачев, В. В. Продуктивность сафлора при различных сроках, нормах и способах посева в условиях Волгоградского Заволжья / В. В. Толмачев. - Волгоград, 2017. - С. 37-39.
- Ivanov, V. M. Influence of elements of sowing technology on productivity of safflower in Volgograd Zavolzhye / V. M. Ivanov, V. V. Tolmachev // Agronomy for Sustainable Development. - 2018. - V. 36. - No. 4. - P. 354-357.
- Akhshanov, T. S. Terms, methods and norms of safflower seeding on a uncovered bogharic land / T.S. Akhshanov // Journal of agricultural science of Kazakhstan. - 2099. - No. 10. - P. 3-5.
- Ivanchenko, T. Protection Elements for Safflower Oilseeds. KnE Life Sciences. DonAgro: International Research Conference on Challenges and Advances in Farming, Food Manufacturing / T. Ivanchenko, A. Belikina, // Agricultural Research and Education. - 2021. - P. 191-197.
- Azimzadeh, S. M. Effect of Organic Fertilizers on Yield and Yield Components of Safflower (Carthamus tinctorious L.) / S. M. Azimzadeh // Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. - 2017. - V. 15. - No. 47. - P. 575-587. 10.22067/ gsc.v15i3.49077.
- Габдулов, М. А. Методы полевых и лабораторных исследований / М. А. Габдулов. - Уральск: ЗКАТУ Жангир хана. -2018. - Р. 41-50.
- Nasiev Beibit Nasievich, DSc in Agriculture, of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan Professor of the Agrotechnological Institute, NAO "West Kazakhstan Agrarian and Technical University named after Zhangir Khan".
- Goncharov Sergey Vladimirovich, DSc in Biology, associate professor, Head of the Department of Genetics, Breeding and Seed Production, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Zhylkybai Ainur Malikovna, doctoral student, NAO "West Kazakhstan Agrarian and Technical University named after Zhangir Khan".