2021, № 89UDC: 330.34:311.3(470.620)
Some Aspects of the Economic Development Statistical Analysis in the Krasnodar TerritoryThe structure of the Krasnodar Territory gross regional product (GRP), the main socio-economic indicators of the region's development and their changes in dynamics for 2015-2019 are studied. A correlation and regression analysis of the factors influence on the value of GRP per capita was performed according to the data of 79 subjects of the Russian Federation for 2019. It is established that there is a direct and close relationship between the performance indicator under study and the share of employed people in the total population, between the dependent variable and the size of fixed capital investment per employee, as well as the inverse and medium-tight relationship between the dependent variable and the share of agricultural products in GRP. The inverse relationship between the share of employees in economic production, the size of investments in fixed assets per employee and the share of agricultural products in the GRP structure is justified. A statistically significant econometric model is constructed, and the existence of the close relationship between all the variables included in it is confirmed. The dynamics of the average monthly salary in the region is studied; a comparative analysis of its level is carried out with the national average salary. The trends of changes in the demographic burden in the region, innovation and investment activity in the region are analyzed. The distribution of investments according to economic activity types is characterized, and the imbalance in the investment activity of economic entities is revealed. The degree of fixed assets depreciation is assessed and the place of the region in the Russian Federation subjects rating by this indicator is evaluated. The main conditions for the Krasnodar Territory further economic development are outlined.
Keywords: The Krasnodar Territory, economic development, gross regional product, correlation and regression analysis, salary, demographic burden, investments, fixed capital, innovation activity.
- Краснодарский край в цифрах. 2019: статистический сборник / Краснодарстат. - Краснодар, 2020. - 315 с.
- Ляховецкий, А. М. Статистика. Учебное пособие / А. М. Ляховецкий, Е. В. Кремянская, Н. В. Климова. - М.: КНОРУС, 2018. - 362 с.
- Официальный Интернет-сайт Федеральной службы государственной статистики [Электронный ресурс]. - Режим доступа: http://www.gks.ru/.
- Официальный Интернет-сайт Управления Федеральной службы государственной статистики по Краснодарскому краю и Республике Адыгея [Электронный ресурс]. - Режим доступа: http://krsdstat.gks.ru/.
- Эконометрика. Практикум : учебно-практическое пособие / коллектив авторов; под ред. И. А. Кацко. - М.: КноРус, 2019. - 218 с.
- Kremyanskaya Elena Vladimirovna, PhD in economics, associate professor of the department of statistics and applied mathematics, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Parshin Artem Borisovich, student, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.