2020, № 85UDC: 57.085.23+ 577.21
GSNTI: 68.35.03, 62.33.29
Accelerated obtaining of genetically stable (homozygous) rice forms on base of valuable breeding samples with target resistance genes by method of anther culture in vitroBy combining classical breeding methods with molecular labeling and technology of gamete cells, it is possible to quickly obtain a constant starting material with the blast resistance genes, which will significantly reduce the time of the selection process. The aim of the study was to assess the responsiveness to anther culture in vitro of rice samples of сhinese breeding with with the blast resistance genes Pigy8, Pita, Ptr, selected for crossing with domestic samples by Unique Scientific Unit "Collection of genetic resources of rice, vegetable and melon crops" of Federal Scientific Rice Centre. The data on callusogenic and regenerative ability of 3 rice genotypes with blast resistance genes in anther culture in vitro are given. The most responsive to anther culture in vitro was the sample Liaojing 168, which showed maximum callusogenesis (11,85%); a weak reaction to the introduction into the culture was observed in sample Liaoxing 21 (1,47%). Calluses with morphogenetic potential were obtained and genetically stable (homozygous) androgenic lines were accelerated on the basis of сhinese valuable breeding samples, possessing specified characteristics and carrying the blast resistance genes.
Keywords: Orysa sativa L, in vitro anther culture, induction medium, regenerant, DH-lines, pyriculariosis.
- Li, Zhu. Rapid Generation of Selectable Marker-Free Transgenic Rice with Three Target Genes by / Li Zhu, F. U. Ya-ping, LIU. Wen-zhen, H. U. Guo-cheng, SUN Zong-xiu / Co-Transformation and Anther Culture Rice Science. - V.14. - Issue 4 December 2007. - P. 239-246.
- Senadhira, D. Development of the first salt-tolerant rice cultivar through indica/indica anther culture / D. Senadhira, F. J. Zapata-Arias, G. B. Gregorio, M. S. Alejar, A. M. Galvez / Field Crops Research. - V.76. - Issues 2-3 July 2002. - P. 103-110.
- Mishra, Rukmini. In-vitro Androgenesis in Rice: Advantages / Rukmini Mishra, Jwala Gundimeda, Rao Narashima / Constraints and Future Prospects Rice Science. - V.23. - Issue 2 March 2016. - P. 57-68. https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.rsci.2016.02.001.
- Afza, Rownak. Effect of spikelet position on rice anther culture efficiency / Rownak Afza, Mei Shen, Javier Francisco, Zapata-Arias, Xie Jiahua, Andrea Kodym / Plant Science. - Vol. 153. - Issue 225 April 2000. - P. 155-159.
- Sarhadi, Elham. Proteomic analysis of rice anthers under salt stress / Elham Sarhadi, Mohammadi Bazargani Mitra, Andres Godwin Sajise, Shapour Abdolahi, Ghasem Hosseini Salekdeh / Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. - Vol. 58. - September 2012. - P. 280-287.
- Guan-fu, F.U. Changes of Oxidative Stress and Soluble Sugar in Anthers Involve in Rice Pollen Abortion Under Drought Stress / F.U. Guan-fu, Jian Song, Jie Xiong, LI Yu-rong, Tao Long-xing / Agricultural Sciences in China. - Vol. 10. - Issue 7, July 2011. - P. 1016-1025.
- Mishra, Rukmini. Development and Characterization of Elite Doubled Haploid Lines from Two Indica Rice Hybrids / Rukmini Mishra, Gundimeda Jwala Narashima Rao, Ravi Nageswara Rao, Pankaj Kaushal / Rice Science. - Vol. 22. - Issue 6 November. - 2015. - P. 290-299.
- Wang, Li. Tissue Culture System for Different Hybrid of Indica Rice / Li Wang, Lin Gang, Deming Zhao, Feng Wang, Jiabin Chen / Journal of Northeast Agricultural University (English edition). - V. 18. - Issue 2 June 2011. - P. 13-17.
- Lapitan, Victoria C. Molecular characterization and agronomic performance of DH lines from the F1 of indica and japonica cultivars of rice (Oryza sativa L.) / Victoria C. Lapitan, D. Redoña Edilberto, Abe Toshinori, S. Darshan / Brar Field Crops Research. - V. 112. - Issues 2-326. - June 2009. - P. 222-228.
- Rao, Yuchun. Genetic analysis of leaffolder resistance in rice / Yuchun Rao, Guojun Dong, Dali Zeng, Jiang Hu, Qian Qian / Journal of Genetics and Genomics. - V. 37. - Issue 5. May 2010. - P. 325-331.
- Ussenbekov, B. N. Optimized selection of doubled-haploid glutinous rice regenerants in Kazakhstan / B. N. Ussenbekov, K. Satybaldieva Gulmira, I. A. Sartbayeva, D. T. Kazkeyev, S. Issabayeva Gulnaziya / Journal of Biotechnology. - V. 185. - Supplement September 2014. - P. S31-S32.
- Коротенко, Т. Screening of rice gene pool for resistance to pyriculariosis by phenotyping and DNA genotyping (2019) / T. Коротенко, Ж. Мухина, С. Гаркуша, E. Савенко, O. Брагина / IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 403 (1), статья № 012004, DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/403/1/012004.
- Савенко, Е. Creating doubled rice haploids with pyriculariosis resistant genes (2019) / Е. Савенко, Ж. Мухина, В. Глазырина, T. Коротенко, С. Гаркуша / IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 403 (1), статья № 012019, DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/403/1/012019.
- Коротенко, Т.Л. New genetic resources and technologies in development of blast resistant rice forms for greening the rice growing industry (2019) / Т. Л. Коротенко, Е. Г. Савенко, Ж. М. Мухина, В.А. Глазырина / Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1347 (1). - № 012093. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1347/1/012093.
- Savenko Elena Georgievna, Phd in Biology, senior researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.
- Korotenko Tatyana Leonidovna, Phd in Agriculture, senior researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.
- Glazyrina Valentina Aleksandrovna, senior researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.
- Shundrina Lyudmila Anatolevna, researcher, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Rice Centre”.