2020, № 82UDC: 636/637; 338.43
Animal origin products output in RussiaThe object of the study is the import of meat and dairy products into Russia and the export potential of products to other countries. The study identified import substitution trends in the meat and dairy subcomplex and the possibility of exporting products to other countries. Livestock products production is one of the main sources of satisfying the needs of the country's population in high-protein foods. The relevance of the study is due to the country's food security. Meat and dairy products are of great importance in the nutrition of the country's population, so in the recent years they have been given increased attention. Domestic producers have achieved particularly great successes in pig breeding and poultry farming. The current food supply situation in Russia, together with tough international situation, and deterioration of the economic and political situation in the world, puts the problem of import substitution in the center of food security issue solution in Russia. The share of poultry meat in 2018 increased to 47%, and pork to 35%. It is necessary to achieve increased production of beef and mutton, as there are necessary natural and climatic conditions for this. In recent years, federal authorities have paid great attention to the development of exports of both agricultural products and products that have undergone industrial processing. The development of food exports will not only increase the efficiency of the agricultural sector, but ensure the country's food security in the future as well.
Keywords: Import, export, meat and dairy products, agriculture, animal husbandry, food security
- Гончаров, В. Д. Производственный потенциал животноводства России: оценка, проблемы развития // В. Д. Гончаров, М. В. Селина / Экономика и управление: проблемы, решения. - 2016. - № 9. - С. 12-21.
- Гончаров, В. Д. Экспортный потенциал АПК России // В. Д. Гончаров, М. В. Селина // Экономика и управление: проблемы, решения. - 2016. - № 10. - С. 34-41.
- Гончаров, В. Д. Продовольственная безопасность России. // В. Д. Гончаров, Ж. А. Ахмедова, М. В. Селина. - М.: Изд-во «Сельскохозяйственные технологии», 2018. - 177 с.
- Основные показатели сельского хозяйства в России в 2017 году. - М.: Росстат, 2018.
- Российский статистический ежегодник. Стат. Сб. / Росстат, 2018 г.
- Goncharov Vladimir Dmitrievich, DSc in Economics, Professor, Chief Researcher, All-Russian Institute of Agrarian Problems and Informatics A.A. Nikonov - branch of the FSBI FSC "VNIIESH".
- Balakirev Nikolay Alexandrovich, DSc in Agriculture, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Head of the Department of Small Animal Husbandry, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Moscow state Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology - MVA by K.I. Skryabin”.
- Selina Marina Viktorovna, Phd in Pedagogical, Associate Professor of the Department of Information Technologies, Mathematics and Physics, hands. Project Management Sector of the Research and Development Department, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Moscow state Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology - MVA by K.I. Skryabin”.