2020, № 82UDC: 633.71:631.811.98
GSNTI: 68.33.29, 68.35.39, 68.37.31
Growth regulating and bioprotective properties of growth stimulator Regoplant for tobacco cultivationThe main purpose of the research was to study effect of growth stimulator Regoplant on tobacco productivity, which was grown in central zone of the Krasnodar Territory. Researches were carried out in the laboratory, greenhouse and field in 2015-2016. Seed treating before sowing was carried out with concentrations of 0,05 - 0,00005% and 0,1 - 0,00001% during 1, 3 and 6 hours. Seeds soaked in water were the reference sample. The greenhouse experiment includes the most effective laboratory-based options (0,0001% and 0,00001% during 6 hours). Seedling transplantation was carried according to greenhouse experiment. It has been found that soaking of seeds before sowing in growth regulator solution (0,0001%) for 6 hours leads to tobacco seed germs mass increasing by 57%. The best results were noted in the variant where pre-sowing treatment of tobacco seeds was carried out in a regulator with a concentration of 0.0001% solution followed by two-time spraying of seedlings until the above-ground part of the plants was completely wetted with a working solution of 0.00001% concentration during the main stages of the development of seedlings "ears" and "ready-to-plant seedlings" (before sampling). In this embodiment, increasing the length of the plants above the growing point was 65% until the end of elongated leaves - 29%, mass of the aerial part of plants - 53%, of the mass of the root system - 32%, diameter of the stem of the seedling at the root collar by 37%. There was a significant reduction in plant damage by root and stem rot (up to 60%). Under the influence of the growth stimulator, plants in the field developed more actively, which in general had a positive effect on the increase in plant height by the end of the growing season by 15%, leaf area-by 26%, yield-by 4.6 C / ha, or 16%, as well as improving the quality of tobacco raw materials. The conditional cost of an additional crop against the background of the stimulator Regoplant in the best version (pre-sowing treatment of seeds in a solution with a concentration of 0.0001% followed by double spraying of seedlings with a working solution with a concentration of 0.00001 %) was 106 thousand rubles/ha.
Keywords: Tobacco, seeds, seedling, quality, productivity, plant growth regulator, Regoplant
- Сокирко, В. П. Агробиологическое оздоровление почв Кубани - стабильный путь повышения урожая зерновых культур / В. П. Сокирко, К. Н. Довбуш // Труды КГАУ. - 2014. - № 3 (48). - С. 95-97.
- Пономаренко, С. П. Регоплант - регулятор роста растений / С. П. Пономаренко. - [Электронный ресурс]. - Режим доступа: URL: http://pikprom.com/ (дата обращения 28.10.2014).
- Плотникова, Т. В. Методическое руководство по изучению эффективности применения регуляторов роста растений при проращивании семян табака / Т. В. Плотникова, С. Н. Алёхин, В. А. Саломатин. - Краснодар: ГНУ ВНИИТТИ, 2013. - 29 с.
- Алехин, С. Н. Методическое руководство по проведению полевых агротехнических опытов с табаком (Nicotiana tabacum L.) / С. Н. Алехин, В. А. Саломатин, А. П. Исаев и др. - Краснодар: ВНИИТТИ, 2011. - 42 с.
- Мохначев, И. Г. Методы анализа табака и табачного дыма / И. Г. Мохначев, В. П. Писклов, Н. А. Шерстяных и др. - Краснодар: ВНИИТТИ, 1976. - 83 с.
- Табак и табачные изделия. Определение алкалоидов в табаке. Спектрофотометрический метод: ГОСТ 30038-93. Введ. 1995-01-01. - М.: Изд-во стандартов, 1995. - 11 с.
- Abbasov, V. M. Checking the physical-chemical properties of the solutions of complex compounds and salts of natural petroleum acids and the effect on the seeds of tobacco plant / V. M. Abbasov, R. A. Asadova, T. A. Ismayilov, I. T. Ismayilov // Processes of petrochemistry and oil refining. - 2019. - Vol. 20. - No. 3. - P. 212-222.
- Smaili, A. Semisynthetic Triterpenes Derived from Euphorbia officinarum as Plant Growth Promoters and Inducers of Disease Resistance / A. Smaili, L. A.Rifai, N.Mazoir [et al] // Journal of plant growth regulation. - 2018. - Vol. 1. - No. 38. - P. 262-272.
- Qin, Cheng. Exogenous application of indole acetic acid (IAA) and giberrelic acid (GA3) induces changes in carbon and nitrogen metabolisms that affect tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.) production / Qin Cheng, Li Bensheng, Wu Wei [et al] // Pakistan journal of botany. - 2019. - Vol. 1. - No. 51. - P. 149-155.
- Plotnikova Tatyana Viktorovna, Phd in Agriculture, FGBNU "All-Russian research institute of tobacco, makhorka and tobacco products".
- Tuytuynnikova Evgeniya Mixailovna, senior research employee of agrotechnology laboratory, FGBNU "All-Russian research institute of tobacco, makhorka and tobacco products".