2019, № 80UDC: 658.14:631.115
Rating assessment of financial condition of agricultural organizations by credit scoringCredit scoring of the American economist D. Durand includes the fol-lowing indicators: profitability of total capital, current liquidity ratio and financial independence ratio. As the main indicator of credit scoring the author has chosen the return on total assets with the level "30 %" and score of 50 points for the first group of firms that are most successful in business and financially sustainable; for the second largest indicator of current liquidity the value "2 and above" is specified 30 scores, and the third indicator of financial independence the value of "0.7" units is valued at 20 scores". Thus, the total amount of credit scoring for the first-class firms is 100 scores. For the second class of firms the profitability "20-29,9%" is estimated at 35-49,9 scores; for the third class of firms with the profitability "10-19,9%" the estimate is determined in the amount of 20-34,9 scores respectively; for the fourth class of firms that have formed the profitability of the total capital " 1-9,9%", the estimate is determined by the value of 5-19,9 scores; for the fifth class of firms with profitability "less than 1%" the estimate is set in 0 scores. According to the current liquidity ratio "1,7-1,99" the estimation is of 20-29,9 scores for the second class of firms; for the third class firms with the coefficient of "1,4-1,69" the evaluation is 10-19.9 scores; for the fourth class of firms with the coefficient of "1,1-1,39" it is 1-9.9 scores; for the fifth grade firms with the coefficient of "1 and less" it equals 0 scores. The financial independence ratio value "of 0.45 to 0.69" is given the score of 10-19.9 for the second class companies; the third class firms with the coefficient of "0,3-0,44" the established scores is 5-9,9 correspond ingly; the firms in the fourth class, whose coefficient is "0,20-0,29", the established estimation is 1-5 scores; for the fifth class firms with the value of independence coefficient “ less than 0.2” the established score is 0 . Approbation of D. Durand's credit scoring on the materials of financial statements of agricultural organizations revealed a number of shortcomings of this technique, which, in our opinion, are as follows. The hierarchy of credit scoring indicators adopted by the author raises doubts, and in this regard, the initial score for the physical value of the indicator in groups of firms, as well as the imperfection of the adopted mechanism for determining the score de-pending on the value of the indicator that forms the rating of the firm. The article substantiates proposals to improve credit scoring taking into account the economic conditions of domestic agricultural producers’ development.
Keywords: Credit scoring by D. Durand, imperfection of methodology, hierarchy of credit scoring indicators, score evaluation of indicators, agricultural producers, financial condition of the entity, improvement of credit scoring
- Савицкая, Г. В. Анализ производственно-финансовой деятельности сельскохозяйственных предприятий: учебник / Г. В. Савицкая - 3-е изд., перераб. и доп. - М.: ИНФРА-М, 2007. - 368 c.
- Прудников, А. Г. Проблемы рейтинговой оценки финансовой деятельности хозяйствующих субъектов аграрной сферы / А. Г. Прудников, В. Е. Поляков, И. М. Новожилов, М. И. Пшмахова // Политематический сетевой электронный научный журнал Кубанского государственного аграрного университета (Научный журнал КубГАУ). 2016. - № 115 (01).
- Прудников, А. Г. Анализ и оценка финансового состояния сельскохозяйственных организаций: теория, методология, практика: монография / А. Г. Прудников, А. И. Трубилин, И. М. Новожилов. - Краснодар : КубГАУ, 2018. - 223 с.
- Prudnikov Anatoly Grigorievich, Doctor of Economics, professor, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Karpusenko Anastasia Sergeevna, undergraduate, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.