2019, № 79UDC: 632.51
New postburnished herbicide Geyser, KKR for combating double and cereal weed on soi cropsCurrently, the use of herbicides is the most effective way to protect soybean crops from weeds. Post-emergence drugs should have at least two active ingredients in their composition, which will expand the range of suppressed weeds. The new herbicide Geyser, KKR joint stock company "Shchelkovo Agrokhim" contains in its composition two active ingredients: bentazon (300 g/l) and hizalofop-P-ethyl (45 g/l). Biological efficacy and safety of a new drug against dicotyledonous and cereal weeds was carried out during 2017-2018 at the experimental field site of the All-Russian Research Institute of Biological Plant Protection. It was established that the use of the herbicide Geyser, KKR in the application rates of 2.0 - 3.0 l / ha on soybean crops in the phase of two trifoliate leaves provided an effective (80-100%) suppression of annual one-row and cereal weeds, harvest.
Keywords: Soybean, weed vegetation, herbicide, drug, suppression, phytotoxicity, yield increase
- Государственный каталог пестицидов и агрохимикатов, разрешенных к применению на территории Российской Федерации. М. : Минсельхоз России, 2019. - 848 с.
- Методические указания по регистрационным испытаниям гербицидов в сельском хозяйстве - Санкт-Петербург, 2013. - 280 с.
- Telezhenko Tamara Nikolaevna, Junior Researcher; Laboratory of Herbology, FSBSI "ALL-Russian Research Institute of Biological Plant Protection".
- Savva Anatoly Pavlovich, Phd in Biology, Head of the Laboratory; Laboratory of Herbology, FSBSI "ALL-Russian Research Institute of Biological Plant Protection".
- Suvorova Valeria Alexandrovna, Junior Researcher, Laboratory of Agro-Ecosystem Design for Organic Farming Technologies, FSBSI "ALL-Russian Research Institute of Biological Plant Protection".