2019, № 77UDC: 338.43: 631.147
Structural-functional analysis and efficiency of system of production of organic agricultural productsThe decomposition of the system of production of organic agricultural products was carried out, as a result of which its main components, including elements of the organizational-technological and economic-legal groups, were identified, and the most important functional links between them were established. Signs of organic agriculture are highlighted, including maximum adaptation to the soil and climatic conditions of the location area, the complete absence of chemicalization of production, territorial isolation from industrial production, the use of industry-specific innovations and a high work culture. It is proved that the formation and development of organic agriculture in relation to any region of placement must necessarily include the organization of organic crop production, animal husbandry and fodder production, only the joint development of which can ensure the production of final organic products. It has been established that the most important condition for the formation of effective organic agriculture is the creation in the country of a developed organizational and economic mechanism, including legislation in the field of organic production, the presence of well-functioning certification organizations and state support of producers. The systematization of organic fertilizers of animal and vegetable origin used in the production of organic products was carried out, and directions for improving their system were substantiated. The priority directions of development of this type of activity in Russia, which have the highest potential of socio-economic and environmental efficiency, are identified, and the most important factors for its implementation are substantiated. A preliminary forecast of the effectiveness of the organization of organic agriculture in the Krasnodar Territory has been developed.
Keywords: Organic agriculture, structural-funcctional analysis, development priorities, efficiency, organic fertilizer system
- Аничкина, О. А. Проблемы и перспективы развития АПК и сельских территорий. Книга 3 : монография / О. А. Аничкина, Ю. И. Бершицкий, Л. В. Гайдаренко и др. - Под общ. ред. С. С. Чернова. - Новосибирск : Издательство ЦРНС, 2017. - 258 с.
- Рыжкова, С. М. Актуальные проблемы правового обеспечения рынка органической продукции в России / С. М. Рыжкова, В. М. Кручинина, Х. Н. Гасанова, А. С. Ланкин // АПК: Экономика, управление. - 2018. - № 5. - С. 30-39.
- Трубилин, И. Т. Сущность и особенности оценки экономической эффективности мясного скотоводства / И. Т. Трубилин, Ю. И. Бершицкий, А. Р. Сайфетдинов // Труды Кубанского государственного аграрного университета. - 2013. - № 44. - С. 25-32.
- Kurt Möller. Organische Handelsdüngemittel im ökologischen Landbau / Kurt Möller // Druckerei Silber Druck oHG. - 2014. - 392 р.
- Organic World. Global organic farming statistics and news [Электронный ресурс]. Режим доступа: https://www.or ganic-world.net/index.html.
- Saifetdinov Alexander Rafailovich, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Puzeychuk Polina Valerievna, master student, leading specialist, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Ulyanov Alexander Vladimirovich, graduate student, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.