2019, № 76UDC: 633.97.003(470)
Economic aspects of tobacco industry development in the AIC of the Russian FederationThe article considers the current economic situation of the tobacco industry development in the Agrarian and Industrial Complex of the Russian Federation during the formation of the market mechanism of management. In the dynamics of many years, from 2000 to 2018, the characteristics of tobacco production and the consumer market of competitive products are given. The economic indicators of the efficiency of industrial processing of raw tobacco are determined. The positive trend of reducing the number of smokers in the country due to improving the quality and safety of smoking products was especially noted. Priority areas for expanding the production and processing of additional tobacco resources (up to 18 thousand tons) in the southern regions of Russia have been identified. A program of organizational measures to improve the economic mechanism of the market economy in the tobacco industry is presented.
Keywords: Tobacco industry, modern economy, level and trends, supply and demand, the formation of the tobacco market, structural changes in product distribution, development forecast
- Российский статистический ежегодник 2018: Стат. сб./Росстат. - М., 2018. - 694 с.
- Саломатин, В. А. Табачный рынок России: состояние, тенденции / В. А. Саломатин, Н. К. Романова // Вестник современных исследований. - № 1-1 (16), 2018. - С. 105-108.
- Сборник статистических и оценочных показателей по табачному бизнесу Российской Федерации. - М.: Ассоциация табачной продукции «ТАБАКПРОМ», 2016. - 205 с.
- Salomatin Vadim Alexandrovich, DSc in Economics, director, FSBSI All-Russia Research Instituteof Tobacco, Makhorka andTobacco Products.
- Isayeva Lyudmila Arkadyevna, PhD in Economics, associate professor, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.