2018, № 73UDC: 57.084.1:582.929.4
Analysis of anatomical structure of in vitro plants of genus Thymus LThyme herb contains about 2,5% essential oil, the main active components of which are monoterpenoid phenols thymol and carvacrol, as well as luteolin and its glycosides, apigenin, etc. In vitro culture methods open a wide range of possibilities for the production of valuable secondary metabolites. The aseptic (in vitro) plants of various Thymus L. species were analyzed: Th. vulgaris (common thyme) var. Lemonny and Alpiysky med, Th. serpyllum (creeping thyme) var. Pikantny. The most productive variety in the density of stomata, the size of the head of a complex essential oil gland and the density of essential oil glands is var. Lemonny. The trichomes of the studied varieties are diverse in shape and structure, single-celled trichomes predominate. The type of stomatal apparatus in all studied varieties of thyme is diacite. The number and size of essential oil glands on the leaf epidermis is substantially higher than on the epidermis of the stem in all studied varieties. The lengthof the epidermis covering trichomesis 80-100 μm.
Keywords: Common thyme, creeping thyme, stomata, essential oil glands, trichomes, anatomical structure, medicinal plant
- Оценка цитотоксического действия экстрактов из лекарственных растений на клеточную линию М HeLa / А. А. Балакина, Е. А. Кузьмина, А. Н. Древова [и др.] // Вестник РГАТУ им. П. А. Костычева. - 2015. - № 4 (28). - С. 125-129.
- Aeschbach, R. Antioxidantactionsofthymol, carvacrol, 6-gingerol, zingeroneandhydroxytyrosol / R. Aeschbach, J. Loliger, B. C. Scott // Foodand Chemical Toxicology. - 1994. - Vol. 1. - № 32. - P. 31-36.
- Braga, P. C. Тимол: антибактериальная, противогрибковая и антиоксидантная активность / P. C. Braga // Giorn. It. Ost. Gin. - 2005. - Vol. V (XXVII). - P. 267-272.
- Factors that interact with the antibacterial action of thyme essential oil and its active constituents / B. J. Juven, J. Kanner, F. Schved [et al.] // J. Ap-pl. Bacteriol. - 1994. - Vol. 76 (6) - Р. 626-631.
- Drevova Alyona Nikolaevna, Master in Agronomy; Department of Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Breeding and Seed Science, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institute of Higher Education “Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy”.
- Cherednichenko Mikhail Yuryevich, PhD in Biotechnology, associate professor; Department of Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Breeding and Seed Science, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institute of Higher Education “Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy”.