2018, № 73UDC: 57.084.1:582.929.4
Analysis of anatomical-morphological features of aseptic plants of Elsholtzia ciliataPharmacological studies of extracts and pure compounds from Elsholtzia cover the antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant activity, etc. The presence of vitamin C explains the anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and regenerative action of the plant, tannins contribute to astringent properties of Elsholtzia, essential oils help digestion and make the plant good carminative agent. For the analysis of anatomical and morphological features, the leaves of the three tiers (upper, middle and lower) of the aseptic plants Elsholtzia ciliata were selected. The leaves of the middle tier of E. ciliata plants in vitro in many cases demonstrate a greater number of stomata with a decrease in their area compared with the leaves of the upper and middle tiers. The diameter of essential oils glands of plants depends on the sterilizing agent to which the seeds were treated (more when sterilized with a 0.1% solution of mercuric chloride (II)). In variants with 0.1% solution of mercuric chloride (II), the trichome length decreases from the lower tier of leaves to the upper one.
Keywords: Elsholtzia ciliata, in vitro, stomata, essential oil glands, trichomes, medical plant
- Anti-influenza virus activities of flavonoids from the medicinal plant Elsholtzia rugulosa / A. L. Liu, B. Liu, H. L. Qin [et al.] // Planta Med. - 2008. - Vol. 74. - P. 847-851. doi: 10.1055/s-2008-1074558.
- Chen, H. Y. Determination of flavones in Elsholtzia bodinieri by HPLC / H. Y. Chen, J. Fan, J. X. Cao // China J Chin Mater Med. - 2007. - Vol. 32. - P. 2385-2387.
- HPLC simultaneous determination of three flavonoid aglycones in Elsholtzia blanda Benth / Y. G. Lai, J. H. Xu, H. D. Jiang [et al.] // Chi J Pharm Anal. - 2006. - Vol. 26 (10). - P. 1404-1407.
- Solodukhina, N. V. In vitro introduction of medicinal herb Elsholtzia ciliata (Thunb.) Hyl. / N. V. Solodukhina, M. Yu. Cherednichenko // The 3rd International Symposium on Euroasian Biodiversity, July 05-08 2017, Minsk, Belarus : аbstract e-Book / еds. G. Semiz, G. K. Akyldiz. - Minsk, 2017. - P. 410.
- Solodukhina Nadezhda Vladimirovna, MSc-student, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institute of Higher Education “Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy”.
- Cherednichenko Mikhail Yuryevich, PhD in Biotechnology, associate professor, Department of Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Breeding and Seed Science, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institute of Higher Education “Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy”.