2018, № 72UDC: 57.084.1:582.929.4
Influence of mineral composition of nutrient medium on in vitro growth of Satureja hortensis LThe summer savory extracts and essential oil are used in medicine, food industry and perfumery. The production of valuable plant secondary metabolites is possible using plant tissue culture. The investigations of the influence of the mineral composition of culture medium on the growth and development of plants will allow establishing of protocols for micropropagation. Our work confirms, that the macronutrients composition of the culture medium has a significant effect on the morphometric parameters of plant growth: height, the number of nodes and leaves, the length of internodes, the development of the root system. The use of macrocomponents of poorer media (White and Heller) leads to the formation of lower plants, with fewer nodes and smaller leaves, compared to plants on the Murashige and Skoog medium.
Keywords: Satureja hortensis, Lamiaceae, clonal micropropagation, mineral composition of nutrient medium
- Борисова, А. Г. Род 1290. Чабер - Satureia L. / А. Г. Борисова // Флора СССР. - М., Л.: Изд-во АН СССР, 1954. - Т. 21. - С. 415.
- Khlebnikova, D. A. In vitro introduction of Satureja hortensis L. varieties / D. A. Khlebnikova, M. Yu. Cherednichenko // The 3rd International Symposium on Euroasian Biodiversity, July 05-08 2017, Minsk, Belarus. Abstract e-Book. Eds. G. Semiz, G.K. Akyldiz. - P. 412.
- Tepe, B. A pharmacological and phytochemical overview on Satureja / B. Tepe, M. Cilkiz // Pharmaceutical Biology. - 2016. - Vol. 54 (3). - P. 375-412. doi: 10.3109/13880209.2015.1043560.
- Khlebnikova Darya Anatolievna, PhD-student, Department of Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Breeding and Seed Science, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institute of Higher Education “Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy”.
- Cherednichenko Mikhail Yuryevich, PhD in Biotechnology, associate professor, Department of Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Breeding and Seed Science, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institute of Higher Education “Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy”.