2018, № 72UDC: 633.3
The features of the initial linear growth of the collectible varieties of soybean from different eco-geographical originThe article presents the results of laboratory studies of the initial linear growth of seedlings in the collection model of soybean VIR. The experiments were carried out at the center for collective use of Orel state agrarian university "Genetic resources of plants and their use" by germinating seeds in rolls. Counts the length of the stem and root was carried out on 7, 14 and 21 days after germination of seeds. As an experimental material were used 34 collectible varieties of different ecological and geographical origin, of which Russian - 10, Belarusian - 6, Ukrainian - 6, Canadian - 7, American-5. The conducted researches have shown that the gene pool of culture is characterized by rather wide variety on character of initial linear growth. The interval of genotypic variation of the indicator "ratio of root length to stem length" was: in the first seven days - 1.33-2.39; on the 14th day - 0.64-1.10; on the 21st day - 0.63 - 1.00. The most significant genotypic differences were observed on the 14th and 21st days of germination development. Among the studied samples the best along the length of root and germ are Russian and Belarusian genotypes. According to the intensity of linear growth of these organs on the 14th day after seed germination, they surpassed representatives from Ukraine by 55 and 31,8%, Canada - 36,2 and 12,4%, USA - by 42,2 and 22,5%, respectively. Because of this, representatives from Russia and Belarus are considered as a promising source material in the selection of culture. The conclusion is made that the soybean gene pool allows to carry out effective targeted selection of valuable genetic forms on indicators of initial linear growth already at the early stages of ontogenesis, using in particular the method of rolls.
Keywords: Soybean, breeding, initial growth, yield
- Амелин, А. В. Особенности начального роста у разных сортотипов сои / А. В. Амелин, И. И. Кузнецов, В. Н. Зайцев // Вестник ОрелГАУ. - 2010. - №6 (27). - С. 131-134.
- Дебелый, Г. А. Зернобобовые культуры в Нечерноземной зоне РФ / Г. А. Дебелый. - М.: Немчиновка, 2009. - 260 с.
- Доспехов, Б. А. Методика полевого опыта (с основами статистической обработки результатов исследований): учебное пособие / Б. А. Доспехов. - 5-е изд., доп. и перераб. - М.: Агропромиздат, 1985. - 351 с.
- Физиологические основы селекции растений / под ред. Г. В. Удовенко, В. С. Шевелухи. - СПб.: ВИР, 1995. - Т. II, ч. I. - С. 7-14.
- Якушкина, Н. И. Физиология растений / Н. И. Якушкина, Е. Ю. Бахтенко. - М.: Владос, 2004. - 464 с.
- Salnikova Natalia Borisovna, post-graduate, Tula research Institute of agriculture.
- Amelin Alexander Vasilyevich, DSc in Agriculture, Professor of the chair of plant growing, selection and seed breeding of Orel state agrarian university named after N.V. Parakhin, head of CCU "Genetic resources of plants and their use", N.V. Parakhin Orel State Agrarian University.