2018, № 72UDC: 635.63:631.559:631.544.2
Hybrids of cucumber of the company “Gavrish” as an innovative element in technology of culture at growing in hotbeds and in the open ground of the Irkutsk RegionThe studies variety of cucumber hybrids on economically valuable traits in the Irkutsk region was carried out. As a result of the test was revealed the perspective hybrids of cucumber with good consumer qualities of fruits growing in hotbeds and in open ground with productivity - 9-11 kg / m2. It was shown that the not exactly accustomed productivity of hybrids was provided to high solar radiation, favorable temperature regime of air and soil, optimal planting time standard young plants, presence of moisture and nutrients in the soil. Increasing the production of cucumbers by cultivating high-yielding hybrids in hotbeds and in open ground without sheltering plants will help accelerate import substitution, organize of recycling low-transportable cucumbers, and increase consumption of vital products in Eastern Siberia.
Keywords: Сucumber, hybrids, testing of cultivars, yield, hotbeds, open ground
- Доспехов, Б. А. Методика полевого опыта / Б. А. Доспехов. - М.: Агропромиздат, 1985. - 351 с.
- Литвинов, С. С. Методика полевого опыта в овощеводстве / С. С. Литвинов. - М.: ВНИИО, 2011. - 648 с.
- Палкин, Ю. Ф. Огурец в открытом грунте и теплицах на садовом участке Иркутской области / Ю. Ф. Палкин. - Иркутск: Облмашинформ, 2004. - 48 с.
- Palkin Yuri Fedorovich, doctor of agricultural sciences, principal investigator of Bioresource Center, Siberian Institute of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry SB RAS, Irkutsk.
- Mokshonova Irina Matveevna, Phd in Agriculture, leading technologist of Department of applied and experimental developments, Siberian Institute of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry SB RAS, Irkutsk.
- Lipilina Irina Vladimirovna, candidate of agricultural sciences, agronomist-consultant, Group of companies "Gavrish", Moscow.