2017, № 68UDC: 338.2; 339.9
Management of PJSC ''LUKOIL'' competitiveness by financial risks reducing and innovative technologies implementingNow competitive advantages of the oil companies are in many respects determined by globalization of economic life. For large oil companies globalization process makes their competitiveness increase urgent due to diversification, financial resources attraction, production cost reduction due standardized products release and scale economy, use of more close business connections with other entities, banks for creation of entrepreneurial networks, etc. The concept of competitiveness is considered in the article, the system of essential characteristics of competitiveness of oil and gas companies as an economic category is presented, the main factors that affect the competitiveness of international oil and gas companies are revealed, as well as their features and the analysis of practical experience of the Russian company PJSC "LUKOIL". The main financial risks of the Company are considered and methods to minimize them are proposed. The conclusion is drawn that the modern situation in the market dictates the requirement for increase in innovative activity of the company as the main instrument of ensuring high level of competitiveness and generates the need of a number of new tasks solution for the organization and management of innovative activities of the Russian companies following the example of PJSC ''LUKOIL''.
Keywords: International companies, oil and gas industry, competitiveness, strategy, innovative technologies, financing, risks
- Эдер, Л. Н. Основные проблемы инновационного развития нефтегазовой отрасли в области добычи нефти и газа / Л. Н. Эдер, И. В. Филимонова // Бурение и нефть. 2014. №4. С. 165 - 184.
- Горная энциклопедия. [Электронный ресурс]. - Режим доступа: http://mining-enc.ru/b/quotbritish-petroleumquot/.
- Официальный сайт компании ПАО «Лукойл». [Электронный ресурс]. Режим доступа: http://www.lukoil.ru/new/finreports/2016.
- Gurnovich Tatiana Genrikhovna, Dr. of economic sciences, professor of production organization and innovative activities department, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Brylyakova Olga Aleksandrovna, graduate student, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.