2017, № 68UDC: 628.472.38
Ecological and geological characteristics of solid municipal waste landfills as modern natural geological objectsA huge amount of solid municipal waste is generated daily. The discarded garbage gets to landfills and poisons everything around. Because of improper storage and disposal of waste, air, soil and groundwater are affected, so are plants, animals and humans. To avoid negative consequences is possible if the waste is buried according to all norms and rules at specialized landfills, and after completion of landfill operation, it is recultivated. Polygons can be arranged in several types: hill type, quarry type and valley type. Each type of landfill has advantages and disadvantages. Hill fits poorly into the natural landscape and with this type filtrate will flow down the sides. Quarry is dangerous for filtrate penetrating into the groundwater if its bottom is represented by porous soils. In the lower reaches of the valley, there are often rivers and spontaneous landfills are located there, and they are the most dangerous. It is the most rational to arrange a quarry type of landfills, since it can contain more waste, and the bottom can be artificially isolated from the penetration of the filtrate. In developed countries, polyethylene and geosynthetic materials are used for this purpose.
Keywords: Ecology, restoration, MSW landfills, waste, geosynthetics garbage, recycling, garbage
- Бранд, Х. Основы проектирования и строительства хранилищ отходов / Х. Брандл, А. Б. Пономарев // Учеб. пособие. - М.: Изд-во АСВ, 2004. - 144 с.
- Боровский, Е. Э. Промышленные и бытовые отходы : Проблемы экологии / Е. Э. Боровский. - М.: Чистые пруды, 2007. - 32 с.
- Гринин, А. С. Промышленные и бытовые отходы: Хранение, утилизация, переработка / А. С. Гринин, В. Н. Новиков. - М.: ФАИР-Пресс, 2002. - 336 с.
- Krivonosov Vladimir Sergeevich, master; Architecture Department, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.
- Bareyev Vladimir Imamovich, PhD in technigues, professor; Architecture Department, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University”.