2016, № 63UDC: 615.33:579.843.95:[636.2+636.3](470+571)
Comparative analysis of antibiotic sensitivity of collection strains of Pasteurella multocida isolated in the period up to 1990 with field isolates selected within 2014-2016 from large and small cattle on the territory of the Russian FederationWe propose a different approach in the resistance study. This work presents a trend of the antibiotic resistance formation of Pasteurella multocida strains when compared to the Museum bacteria culture, isolated up to 1990, and field isolates of bacteria separated in 2014-2016. It is established that all the Museum strains were sensitive to cefotaxime, cephalexin, ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, co-trimoxazole, carbenicillin, rifampicin, chloramphenicol and gentamicin, in this connection among freshly isolated strains of Pasteurella besides these antimicrobial drugs resistant cultures began to emerge, such as Cefotaxime resistant were 18,18% of field isolates of bacteria P. multocida. It was found as well that neither the Museum nor the field strains of bacteria had high sensitivity to lincomycin, tetracycline, ceftazidime, and they were mostly resistant or poorly sensitive, testifying to their inexpedient use in pasteurellosis.
Keywords: Antibiotic resistance, the prevalence of pasteurellosis, food safety, risk analysis, the reduction of antibiotic sensitivity, the effectiveness of antibacterial drugs
- Kapustin, A. V. Pasteurellosis of cattle caused by Mannheimia haemolytica / A. V. Kapustin // Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences. - 2016. - Т. 52. - № 4. - С. 3-12.
- Kovaleva, E.N. Ecosystems monitoring with purpose for phage detection of pathogen microorganisms as part of agricultural foresight / E. N. Kovaleva // Advances in Environmental Biology. - 2016. - Т. 10. - № 3. - С. 1-3.
- Kovaleva, E. Phage detection of pathogen microorganisms in agricultural ecosystems monitoring as part of sectoral foresight / E. Kovaleva //International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy. 2016. - Т. 7. - № S2. - С. 247-249.
- Laishevtcev, A. I. Features of biochemical identification and differentiation of Mannheimia haemolytica / A. I. Laishevtcev // Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences. 2016. - Т. 54. - № 6. - С. 70-77.
- Livermore, D. M. 1995. Beta-lactamases in laboratory and clinical resistance / D. M. Livermore. - Clin. Microbiol. Rev.- 8(4): 557-584.
- Epidemiology of ciprofloxacin resistance and its relationship to extended-spectrum beta-lactamase production in Klebsiella pneumoniae isolates causing bacteremia. - Clin. Infect. Dis. - 2000, 30(3): 473-478.
- Yakimova, E. A. Antibiotic resistance of field isolates of pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from exotic and ornamental birds / E. A. Yakimova, D. L. Paterson, L. Mulazimoglu, J. M. Casellas, W. C. Ko, H. Goossens, A. Von Gottberg, S. Mohapatra, G. M. Trenholme, K. P. Klugman, J. G. McCormack, and V. L. Yu. // Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences. - 2016. - Т. 55. - № 7. - С. 3-7.
- Ленёв, С. В. Антибиотикорезистентность музейных штаммов бактерий рода Klebsiella spp. С. В. Ленёв // Ветеринария, зоотехния и биотехнология. - 2016. - № 5. - С. 38-45.
- Regina, T. The results of the identification of bacteria isolated from the digestive tract of birds melopsittacus undulatus of home content / T. Regina// International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy. - 2016. - Т. 7. - № S3. - С. 147-151.
- Laishevtcev Aleksey Ivanovich, Associate Professor, Y.R. Kovalenko All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Medicine named.
- Kapustin Andrej Vladimirovich, Ph.D. in Biology, The Deputy Director, Y.R. Kovalenko All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Medicine named.
- Gulyukin Aleksey Mihajlovich, , Y.R. Kovalenko All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Medicine named.