2016, № 61UDC: 692.23.001.24(035.5)
Assessment methods of protective and decorative layers durability of building envelope in the conditions of the south construction climatic zoneThe provision of the high performance of the building envelope during the whole normative operation period sets the task of the building envelope durability prediction at the design stage. However, to solve this problem is difficult, considering the insufficient theoretical study of the problem and the lack of common methods of durability prediction. It is known that heat engineering calculations of the building envelope to a considerable extent are connected with outdoor air temperature fluctuations. In order to calculate temperature fields of the building envelope it is necessary to have specifications of the climatic activity of the construction area in the periods when outdoor air temperature fluctuations about freezing level are possible. Analysing climatic specifications of the south construction climatic zone, it should be noted that in spite of the fact that the average monthly temperatures can be above-zero during the year the average monthly temperature data point to the curtain period when frequent short-term early frosts take place and outdoor air temperatures are below zero. The methods of building envelope outer layers durability assessment are based on the consideration of the changes of the cryophase extent in the vapor space of the material in defrosting circuit and the degree of destruction. The degree of destruction of the building envelope material in the service conditions of cyclic below-zero temperature actions is in direct proportion to the amount of the ice formed in the pores. The method of prediction of the building envelope protective finishing layer durability in the conditions of the south construction climatic zone is offered. The calculations carried out according to this technique will enable to assess the required outer layer material reliability of the walling system with regard to their target life.
Keywords: Durability, forecasting, building envelope, the technique, the southern zone, climate, protective and decorative layer
- Расчет и проектирование ограждающих конструкций зданий / НИИ строй. физики. - М.: Стройиздат, 1990. - 233 с.: ил. (Справ. пособие к СНиП).
- СП 50.13330.2012 Тепловая защита зданий. Актуализированная редакция СНиП 23.02.2003 Тепловая защита зданий / Минрегион России. - М.:ФАУ «ФЦС», 2012. - 95 с.
- СНиП 23-01-99 Строительная климатология / Госстрой России. - М.: ГУП ЦПП, 2002. - 57 с.
- Bareyev Vladimir Imamovich, PhD intechnigues,professor; Architecture Department, I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University.
- Tyurina Marina Igorevna, bachelor; Architecture Department, I.T. Trubilin Kuban State Agrarian University.