2016, № 60UDC: 633.111.1:361.95
Variability of yield structure of spring soft wheat in the conditions of Northern ZauralyeAnalysis of the structure of the spring soft wheat`s crop was conducted, grown in the Taiga soil and climatic areas of Tyumen region. Years research (2014-2015) varied significantly according hydrothermal regime. The focus of the investigation was 22 varieties of spring soft wheat with different ecological and geographical origins including 9 varieties of wheat zoning in the Tyumen Region. The strong variability of the main elements of harvest`s structure was revealed by years of research. The average number of productive shoots in 2014 and 2015 years comprise accordingly 846 and 624 pieces/m2 (the coefficient of variation (CV=21%), weights of grain - 0,81 and 1,27 g (CV=31%), weights of 1000 grains - 26 and 39 g (CV=28%). Statistically significant differences weren`t revealed by grain content in different vegetation period (average value is 32 grain in spike). Averages yields on 22 grades in 2014 were 688 g/m2, in 2015 were 787 g/m2. (CV=9%). Grades Tyumenskaya 33, Tyumenskaya 27, Omskaya 36 were characterized in stable maximum indicator of productive stalk. Grades Krabat and Laban were allocated by amount of grains, grades Riks, Omskaya 36, Tyumenskaya 32, Serebrina, Skent 3, were allocated by the weight of 1000 grain. Grades Serebrina and AVIADa had the great advantage over others to the weight of grain spike. The analysis of researched grades showed that relatively low indicators of some structure elements of yields were compensated higher values of another elements. Some varieties which have a small number of shoots on 1 m2 relative to other varieties were different with bigger grain content and productivity, other varieties with relatively small number of grains in spike were had a large mass of 1000 grains indicating specificity of varieties in response to environmental factors.
Keywords: Spring soft wheat, the structure of the yield, weather conditions, Northern Zauralye
- Бюллетени о состоянии сельского хозяйства. - [Электронный ресурс]. - Режим доступа: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1265196018516.
- Жученко, А. А. Адаптивное растениеводство (эколого-генетические основы). Теория и практика. - В 3 т. - Т. 1. / А. А. Жученко. - М.: Агрорус, 2008. - 816 с.
- Программа работ комплексного селекционно-семеноводческого центра по растениеводству научно-исследовательского института сельского хозяйства Северного Зауралья на период 2011-2030 гг. / Под ред. В. В. Новохатина. - Тюмень, 2011. - 98 с.
- Zemtsova Elena, graduate student, Tyumen State University.
- Bome Nina Anatol'yevna, Dr agricultural Sciences, Professor, Head. Department of Botany, Biotechnology and landscape architecture, Tyumen State University.