2016, № 58UDC: 624.075
Fine-grained concrete for monolithic constructionIn the article the principles are proposed of fine concrete appearance for monolithic construction at low temperatures. They arew in the management of the process of structure formation through the use of composite binder based on cement and polymer-feldspar quartz sand, providing comprehensive influence on the formation of the concrete in the presence of antifreeze additives. The created conditions of hydration can reduce the impact of negative temperatures on the hardening process and, as a consequence, on a set of concrete strength, having reduced the incidence of strength compared with samples that hardened under normal conditions. A multi-factor scheme of the influence of chemical and physico-mechanical factors on the formation of solid-phase structure of the modified stone fine aggregate concrete was developed on the basis of binders of low water requirement (VNV) at low temperatures. This scheme allows assessment of the impact of each factor individually and in their totality in the design of composite with desired physical and mechanical properties. These factors provide improved physical and mechanical properties of fine-grained concrete hardening at low temperatures. The introduction of antifreeze additive into the BHB can save the amount of C-S-H entities under hardening in freezing conditions at a level close to normal hardening. The influence of the composition of the silica component in the particle size of the composite binder is established. The mathematical models according to the compressive strength and bending as well as the average density of the composite binder ratio of quartz and plasticizing components in its composition were obtained. The mineral composition and physical and mechanical properties of sand and Essk and Makhnevskiy KhMAO field were studied that allows defining the area of rational use in preparation of fine-grained concrete on the basis of composite binding. The compositions of composite binders based Essk sand deposit are developed allowing reducing the consumption of cement and antifreeze component while maintaining the physical and mechanical properties of concrete. Fine concrete compositions of various strength classes were produced on the basis of VNV VNV-50 and-70 using as fine aggregate Makhnevskiy deposits sands for use in concrete construction at low temperatures.
Keywords: Sand, concrete, plasticizer, fine-grained, construction, cement
- Лесовик, Р. В. Пути повышения эффективности мелкозернистого бетона / Р. В. Лесовик, А. И. Топчиев, М. С. Агеева, М. Н. Ковтун, Н. И. Алфимова, А. П. Гринев //Строительные материалы, оборудование, технологии XXI века. - М., 2007. - № 7. - С. 16-17.
- Гринев, А. П. Разработка модифицированного композиционного вяжущего на основе Ханты-Мансийского сырья [Электронный ресурс] / А. П. Гринев, Д. Ю. Гриньков, Л. Н. Соловьева // Матер. докл. XV Междун. конф. «Ломоносов». - М.: Изд-во МГУ; СП МЫСЛЬ, 2008.
- Строкова, В. В. Исследования влияния тонкомолотого цементного камня на свойства цементного вяжущего / В. В. Строкова, С. Ю. Лозовая, А. П. Гринев, Л. Н. Соловьева, Ю. Н. Огурцова // Вестник БГТУ им. В.Г. Шухова. - Белгород: Изд-во БГТУ, 2010. - № 4. - С. 56-60.
- Рудченко, И. И. Нано-технологии в строительстве / И. И. Рудченко - г. Ростов-на-Дону, «Феникс». - 2010. - 127 с.
- Grinev Anatoliy Petrovich, PhD in techniques, Kuban State Agrarian University.
- Rudchenko Ivan Ivanovich, PhD in techniques, Assistant Professor, Kuban State Agrarian University.
- Nikogda Vitaliy Olegovich, a student, Kuban State Agrarian University.